Propoal For Accounting Services
Introducing Sunil Anand CPA PC, your trusted partner in propelling financial success! We provide excellent accounting, auditing, and consulting services to businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals. Our experienced professionals ensure precision and care in accurate accounting and strategic financial planning. Let us illuminate your path to a brighter financial future.
Empowering Your Financials
Tailored Accounting Solutions for Your Success
We take pleasure in presenting our firm’s accounting and bookkeeping services for your consideration to address the fiscal management needs of your esteemed organization.
Our clientele primarily consists of small and midsized nonprofits in the New York City metropolitan area and the state of New Jersey, specializing in substance abuse, daycare/head start programs, and other nonprofit sectors. Our engagements are dedicated to establishing operational, administrative, and financial controls, including internal controls in accounts payable, payroll processes, budgetary controls, software installations, and allocation methodology tailored to meet the requirements of various grantors.
We bring expertise in cash flow management, maximizing unrestricted funding opportunities, financing, line of credit applications, budget development for government grant RFP submissions, infrastructure development, and accounting systems automation. Familiar with a variety of accounting applications and databases, we use tools such as MIP fund accounting, ADP interface with accounting systems, and accounts payable automation.
Our diversified financial services for non-profits include:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Tax Consulting and Financial Planning
- Management Consulting and Computer Services
Importantly, our fiscal management services are cost effective and efficient, facilitated by our ability to work remotely, and make regular visits to our clients’ offices. In contrast to semiskilled individuals, we offer consistent, competent, and multiskilled staffing developed through years of experience.
Exceptional Financial Solutions
Functions of the Accounting Cycle:
Your Subtitle Goes Here
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly trial balance and general journal adjustments and accruals, as necessary.
- Prepare and review actual expenditures against the budget for each expense element.
- Reconcile bank account(s) monthly.
- Perform or monitor transmission of scheduled recurring payroll with adjustments, as needed and calculate employees accrued compensated absences on an individual basis, as necessary.
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections covering a rolling six-month horizon to enhance cash flow management.
- Process all agency invoices.
- Compiling monthly financial documents that include balance sheets, trial balances, income, and expenditure statements along with budget comparisons to inform management about expenditure patterns and offer directional advice.
- Issue monthly fiscal reports to management and the board.
- Utilize ADP for processing payroll and handle all quarterly and annual filings (Form 941, NYS 45, NYS unemployment insurance, W2s, W3s, WT4A, and 4B).
Year End Closing of General Ledger and Audit Preparation
Your Subtitle Goes Here
- Perform all closing functions at year end, including preparing an adjusted trial balance and financial statements with appropriate closing entries for auditors and rolling forward ending balances for the subsequent year.
- Monitor the audit process and act as the agency’s liaison to auditors.
- Recommend skilled auditors if necessary.
Statutory and Report Filings
Your Subtitle Goes Here
- Prepare monthly expenditure reports for funding sources and other regulatory agencies in different portals including CIMS.
- Offer technical assistance and consulting services.
- Provide monthly budget reports for all board meetings and be available for presentation, if needed.
- Respond to fiscal inquiries from internal or external sources.
- Undertake all essential tasks to strengthen the financial framework of the organization and optimize its capacity to serve program participants in the most economically sensible and efficient way possible.
The Financial Brilliance You Deserve
Unleash Your Business Potential with S K Anand CPA PC
We believe our comprehensive fiscal management services can help your organization operate soundly and sustainably. By taking over the entire fiscal department, we aim to save your organization costs associated with salaries and fringe benefits for roles such as accounts payable, payroll processor, comptroller, etc. Currently, we are providing similar services to The Lennard Clinic and Spectrum Health Care, Inc, and similar organizations.
We are prepared to provide our Fiscal Management Agreement with proposed fees and associated terms of engagement based on our understanding of your organization’s fiscal management needs. We are open to discussing this further during a meeting with you and your leadership.
Thank you for considering our services. We look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the success of your organization.